Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hard times

I realized how my bday simply passed by.I used to blow the trumphet a month before my bday & let the whole world know that my d-day is approaching. This year it was all different.No zeal, no enthu, no excitement.It was like any other day with the difference that I was getting calls & friends, colleagues wished me throughout the day.

I never dreamt that I would get into a situation like this.Worst part is my parents & my only brother are not listening to me. For them everything is ok. I am trying to make them understand that "it" is not good for me. They're not ready to take NO from me. It feels bad when no one is with you specially your very own parents.But at the end of the day its me & my life. Thank you so much anamica, subash, yugal, for standing besides me & helping me to see the things clearly. Thank you for giving me the strength when I could have broken down.Thats all i can think of writing here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Librangirl,

Please see my comment on o3 site.

Take care

Anonymous said...

hey lg

wish u many happy returns of the day and cheer up...

Well I also feel lil depressed but thats the way life is.

There r some things which we cant control

Your neemuch post really lifts me and it brings back my memories in neemuch.

You take care - Srinivas

Librangirl said...

Niceguy,
Thanks for the wishes. I'll manage. Thanks anyways.

Srinivas,
Welcome onto my blog. Nice to know that u liked my Neemuch-related post. Saw your comments too. Thanks for the wishes.
Take care man!