Friday, June 10, 2011

Its final!

Finally we are moving to Bangalore permanently. 24th is when we would be flying to the city. I would leave delhi forever n' ever. And that almost brings tears in  my eyes. This is is the city where I've grown up - where I've made friends - where I've spent almost 25-26 yrs of my life. 

Bangalore would be a new city for me. Being a south Indian I've never lived my life in that part of India. We used to visit our hometown that too only for vacations. This is going to be a new experience for me. Lets see how city treats me or vice-verse.

I would miss everything about Delhi :(

3 comments:

Jack said...

L G,

Best of luck. I am sure you will settle down there. It will be my pleasure if we can meet before you leave. My id is in my profile.

Take care

Abhishek said...

Hey Sallu, I'll miss talking to you in person. You've been a very nice friend. Though I'll talk to you over the phone but still keep writing, this blog is one nice way to know what's happening with you :D

I hope 'YOU' treat Banglore well... hehehehe

Jack said...

L G,

Have you settled down? Looking forward to your new posts.

Take care