Saturday, February 25, 2012

:)

Finally, I nailed it ... me now CCNA certified. Feeling relieved - mere 15K bach gaye :D I dont want to think about the worse had I flunked this exam. Finished the exam in an hours time. Woke up early after a sleepless night at around 5:30 in the morning. Reached exam centre by 8 and exam started by 8:30 :) What matters is I cleared it .... feels so good. At the age of 32+ I've cleared one live examination :D While doing the Masters I actually failed in Networking exam in the first attempt ( this wasnt CCNA). I have to re-attempt it. And today I cleared this one. Wow!! I dont believe. I used to run away from Networking and its concepts and today I managed to clear the exam. I've scored 986 out of 1000. Itni padhai pehle kari hoti to aaj mein kahan hoti :P


I thank my lord with all my heart! Thank You! :)

1 comment:

Jack said...

L G,

Sorry to be so late in visiting this time. It is true that there are some feeling / emotions which are best kept to self to have your head high. Some people are very difficult to convince on any matter but one should not be put off with such persons. Faith in self and God can work wonders. Congratulations on passing with very impressive marks. I am sure you will continue to do well in whatever you choose to go for.

Take care