Sunday, August 26, 2012

weird feeling

I am tired but don't feel like taking rest - don't feel like taking a nap.

I want to sit silently and want to feel my life.

At times - there's feeling - I don't want to feel anything - numbness and stillness comes to rescue.

But I will cling on to you - God. This world was created by you. All the fellow beings are created by you. So I will stand in front of You with folded hands and a small prayer on my lips.I won't say - why me. I'll ask you to give me the strength to carry on with my life - whatever it is - good,bad,ugly.

Why should I let this time pass ? I don't know. 

1 comment:

Jack said...

L G,

We can never fully understand ways of God. Surprises await at every turn in life. We should always be thankful to God as there are persons who are in worse situation than us. God always answers sincere prayer with honest heart.

Take care