Saturday, February 7, 2015

7th Feb 2015

So much has happened at work. Lakshmi and Priyanka are gone :( Last year moved to 2nd floor. New floor - new folks around but the team was the same. Then my cubicle neighbour. After so many months, I realized he's a funny man. He can tickle anyone with his talks. One should listen to his conversations with his team members and manager - its all so funny.

* On a call with his manager on a speaker phone with his colleague (seated in his cubicle)
Manager: so are you guys in a closed conference room
He: yes sir. all closed around

* Few days back someone was humming our national anthem from one of the neighbouring cubicles. So I pinged my neighbour on chat saying the same.
Me: hey someone humming our national anthem
He: yeah, must be Modi's grandson
me: lol
He: should I go and kick him
Me: Go ahead - we are already on a Titanic (sinking ship) :P

* Yesterday overheard this on one of his call -
" Ek ghar mein bachche ka 2 papa nahi hota" :d On hearing I made some face in front of him and after he was done with his call asked him. Seems his team was confused on reporting structure because of 2 directors at the top.

I asked him as what makes him tick. He answer was Bollywood movies :D

Bless him and his family !

Peace!

No comments: