Monday, July 20, 2020

I am back !

Here comes my post after ages. Its been a while and I almost forgot about this page till Ka**** reminded me of writing. It was one of our usual conversation and we started talking about writing. The conversation took me back to o3 days. She was curious and wanted to know about my blog. 

Next day I checked o3. The site was not available. I was really sad! Then pinged our train fan blogger - Vrij - and came to know that o3 doesnt exists and all the attempts made to retrieve the posts went futile. How depressing is that ! Posts written with love and care and the comments on them were like icing on a cake. Those were the days. All my cribbing and crying related to work those days were all recorded.....with live action and reaction :D 

Then a good thing happened. Vrij added me to o3 WA group and this gone saturday we had our first virtual session. Though lot of them met in person years ago, I was the odd one out in that group :P But then I keep seeing few of them on fb with their updates - vrij, divya, dte, busybee, vani, lavanya, godo, sumit, ellen, phillips. WOW !

Hope this association continues for lifetime. And its already more than 10+ years :)

2 comments:

कविH said...

Welcome back .. keep writing and entertaining us
Thanks 🤩

Librangirl said...

hahaha.. Thanks and welcome to my virtual abode :)