Saturday, April 18, 2009

Loooooong weekend

I love to sleep like a log :D But I cant sleep for long. N' my biggest problem for the next days are what am I going to do for the next 2 days. Phew.... I am going to write the "Faerie Tale" series on Monday. Probably would get a hair cut tomorrow. Lets see... My brother doesnt leave TV because IPL just started n' he watches every match of cricket. anyways .... dekhte hain...

Now I remember Shaheen would be landing late night i guess. Lets see if we can catch up this week or the next week. 

I hate summers of Delhi. Simply hate it...!!! :P

1 comment:

niceguy251 said...

LG,

Lucky to have off days. Enjoy whichever way you can. How are your cab mates behaving now?

You can visit me here too as I write under the same name. Looking for your views.

Take care