Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Journey continues ....

Been a while since I posted anything on this space. Well, past few days were hectic. Now back to relaxed mode  :D

In the past few days I've learnt that RIP doesn't always mean Rest In Peace (Courtesy: fb) :D. Thanks to the course which I joined few days back. It was fun. Learning after so long in a new city. The institute was new to me, the faculty, pretty lady at the reception and of course how can I forget my batch mates. On the first day I took auto to reach the on time but I realized that a bus would be a good option while going back home after the classes. After all I am not earning :D But I wasn't aware as where to board the bus for my place. When I asked after the class this guy offered that he will let me know. He went all the way to the bus stop which is a good 10-15 mins from the institute and helped me to get the bus for my place. Next day I came to know that he doesn't board the bus from I do. He boards the bus from another bus stop which is hardly a few seconds walk from the institute. I was amazed. Thanks so much , Batchmate for your help!

My faculty was equally good. And the locales here talk so soft and they smile :) And I liked it. I can't compare the volume of my vocal chord with them. That will put me to shame :D Travelling by bus was even more fun :) People helped me out when this stranger needed help :D Now as the course is over I am missing out on all the fun. A good 30 mins walk from the bus stop - travelling in the bus with the route# *04

                                                                     ************
Trip to South - I mean deep south is on card - we would be going there on 23rd. So would be spending X-mas time with my cousins, Aunts & Uncles :) Not sure when we are going to be back but hopefully should be before the new year. Lets see how things would turn out ....

                                                                     ************
And this time I am simply not in a mood to meet any guy. Enough of all this! I can't carry on with this torture anymore. It was the same story 6 months back and no different after 6 months. Somethings never change ;-)

                                                                      ************
My appetite for shopping hasn't reduced. It's still the same but I try to control all the 'emotions' of buying stuff - be it footwear, clothes from Madame or a lip gloss stick. I recently bought 2 suits and few kurtis - courtesy: my parents! At this age my parents are supporting me. It should be other way around but then I know my parents - they won't take a single penny from me.

                                                                      ************
A big rainbow appeared when I came back after attending one of the job interviews. I was slightly depressed and that rainbow cheered me up ! :) It happened couple of weeks back. That was God's way of saying - Cheer up Girl! There's more good to come :)

                                                                      ************
I am missing Delhi's winter this time. I miss every damn thing about Delhi - friends, office, gol-gappas, tikki, oranges - I mean this season has lot to offer - oh yeah - gaajar ja juice and halwa! And last year during this season was on Cloud-9. Ab****** knows y ;-) those were the good old times :)

Merry X-Mas !!! :) Peace!

3 comments:

Jack said...

LG,

Good that you enjoyed the course. It does surprise at times when someone not known very well goes out of the way to help. That shows that compassion is still there. Best of luck for the job. Hope that rainbow was a good sign. Winter is surely fun here.

Take care

Jack said...

L G,

This being my first visit in New Year may I wish you A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY 2012 BE JUST THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO BE.

Take care

Librangirl said...

Thanks Jack! New Year greetings to you and your family! :) take care :)