Saturday, May 9, 2009

A promise


I was not in a good mood all throughout the day n' I dont blame anyone for that. But I am feeling really bad from within &  the last time when I was in such mood was some years ago.

I was not aware as what went wrong with him as he did not turn up for the work for the past 2 days. But I knew something was not right because he isnt that type of guy who would bunk from work when he is needed most (specially on 7th). I even messaged him yesterday -asking & hoping that are fine at his end . I didnt get any answer but sometimes one is so occupied that he/she probably might not respond to the calls/smses depending on the seriousness of the situation. Happens with everyone. The only thing I did as far as I can recall was with a smiling face I asked him why he didnt turn up for work for the past 2 days. He was furious on hearing this & yelled at me in front of everyone. I felt bad really bad because i was at the receiving end. Entire day I couldnt smile. I cant when someone snubs me like that. I guess I bonded well with him & others but I guess we're all different. At one point of time i almost had tears in my eyes but then crying is not the resolution. The last time when I felt like this was one of my newly appointed TL screamed at me for not completing my work. Thats still justifiable. But what happened today is still  a mystery to me. Saurabh was amazed to know that I argue & fight with my colleagues. He couldnt believe. 

Anyways, from tomorrow onwards at work its only going to be work & nothing else- no more jokes & no more personal questions. Period. Probably that would be good for me & others well. 

2 comments:

satishds said...

Even if you differentiate work and personal life, What is 'Rude' is Rude!!.
This kind of behaviour is not acceptable anywhere. Hope he gets taste of his own rudeness oneday :)

Librangirl said...

Rudeness is rudeness ! But then I've stopped bothering about people & their problems :) Atleast for someone who is just a colleague :) Thanks Satish.... How r u ?