Monday, May 4, 2009

zoozoo


**** I saw him in my dreams once again... whts wrong with me .... He is one of my ex-crushes. I didnt think about him in the past one month and still wonder how he managed to get into one of my beautful dreams. I was in this mountain which was carved out to make shops & galleries. It was huge & big. It was all green everywhere with grasses & shrubs. and then there was this waterfall too in the same area. Then the wierdiest thing happened. I saw my school & then principal there. The place was crowded & was buzzing with people.I saw him there. He was on his cellphone talking to his gf. After we greeted each other I moved ahead & heard teling his gf on the other line that i was looking good with short hair :) Boyyyyy....  When on this earth am I going to meet you pumpkin boy ? You're still one of my heroes. 


**** Friday was fun day for me. I met Shaheen & Ravi after a gap of 2 years. This meet was only possible b'coz Shaheen flown in from US for her 2 weeks holiday trip to India. I met Yashi last month but meeting in a group was fun. I had a good time after a long long time. It was a coincidence that we 3 of us were dressed in white & black n' were carrying their own umbrellas. I had gone to meet them after i came back from the shift but it was all worth it. The way Yashi pampered me that day reminded me of Ankita. We used to be best of the friends. But then marriage thing happened for her & she simply vanished from the scene. I miss you moti thats what we used to call each other.


**** I've immersed myself into work these days. N' seems it has started getting into my head. That calls for a break which only god knows when am I going to get.


**** I fail to control my temper these days. I promised myself in my previous post but i feel there is no improvement. Guess its better to ignore people & their doings. Thats what helped me in the past. Lets c....


**** I am in love with z00z00s these days. They're so cute & their laughter brings a smile on my face. Their ads are simply wow. Only today came to know from Yugal that these are the acts performed by the human beings. Imagination & creativity has no end. I simply love them n' not to forget my Elmo.muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah......


Thats all for the time being.... Peace!

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

You write so well, you know what?

You're lucky to see your loved one in dreams ... for even that doesn't happen.

Librangirl said...

Aby,

I've mentioned this in one of my posts that there is a fine line b/w love & crush. They guy who was in my dream was my crush. Love has to be from both the sides. One sided love- i would call it a crush :)