Saturday, July 3, 2010

Castle

Here I am with a changed look of my blog. The only change I did was to template. apart from this change there were few other changes that happened in the past few days. My shift changed to the graveyard one. I woke up & find other members of my family having a peaceful night's sleep. The worst part is I get to eat alone. N' the best part - Got to watch "castle" on time everyday :) I am missing that show like anything. Its a detective serial which revolves around detective Kate Beckett & writer Richard Castle. The chemistry they've shown on the screen looks good & thats something which I always looked forward in every upcoming episodes. Not to forget his on-screen mother & daughter. Actor Nathan Fillion did a good job n' I simply loved his acting (apart from the reason that he's good looking ;-)). 2nd season is over for the serial. They'll soon start shooting for the 3rd season. I heard that they've renewed the contract for the 3rd season. I love the team - Castle. this post is dedicated to you folks!

I got a brand new Canon SX20 camera recently. I simply loved the features of this camera. Its good for people like me who have used point-n'-shoot cameras & would like to explore more. This camera is fully loaded with all kinds of features & shooting mode. I need time to play with it.

I went for my monthly shopping for this month with my parents n' mistakenly bought all the wrong stuff. Amazing! I have to use these mistakenly bought things. $$$ lage hai bhai!

Delhites are looking for some monsoon showers. Its been hot & humid for the past few days. I pray that monsoon reaches this city soon.

3 comments:

Jack said...

L G,

Nice to see you back after a break. Hope you are enjoying monsoons. How long will you be in this shift? Enjoy the show which you like so much, that is positive side of this shift,isn't it?

Take care

Abhishek said...

nice 2 c u bk.... Castle I haven't sen it..will watch though

Librangirl said...

@Jack:: It would be for one month. The show got over few days back :) How're you ?
@Aby:: You can catch up with few of the episodes on-line. Castle is off-air right now. Their 3rd season would start in Sept however India timings still not confirmed yet.