Sunday, July 18, 2010

On Demand :)

On public "Castle" series for season I/II is back on star world. Cant ask for more. I need to have something to kill time :) You rock Castle! Of course not to forget its stars :)

I still have to recover from fever/weakness. I hate to visit doc but had to :(

Y**** was in Dwarka on sat. We were suppose to meet but couldnt and in the end we blamed each other. But its not fair from his side - I understand that he came all the way from Central Delhi but i wasnt well and had to visit Doc because of 2 reasons - first, the stomach pain wasnt subsiding - it was bad & killing me & secondly there are no doc avail. on Sundays - chuttie for everyone u c! I thought that we'll meet up anyways I dont think that he'll ever visit me again after this episode.

4 comments:

Abhishek said...

Try Li'll beer, It worked for me. heheheheheh

Abhishek said...

Try Li'll beer, It worked for me. heheheheheh

Jack said...

L G,

Caught up with pending posts. Enjoy the serials you like so much. I hardly see TV as remote not available to me. But whatever little I get to see, I also liked Zara Nach Ke Dikha and there are some comedy serials which make you laugh. If you are looking for some good laught, do see movie Tere Bin Laden. It is a good satire. If this person does not return, he does not deserve a good friend like you.

Take care

PS : Not seen you in my space here.

Ellen said...

Hope that you're much better now. :-)

By the way, in reply to your request in my blog.... Yes by all means, you can. And I would be so pleased and honored by it. Pay it forward so that many will know how precious time is and how precious are the people in our lives today.

Take care and God bless you & your family.