Sunday, August 14, 2011

Helplessness!

I dont know as how to deal with pent up emotions. This independence day is going to be all different from the ones which I had till date. For the past one week am kind of terrified with the thought of meeting this guy and his parents. I don't want to meet him - why in this world are they wasting their time and coming all the way to B'lore.  I don't know what to do or how to cope up with this. I am all stressed out and guess that has started to show on my face too.

They say you have to be practical in life but when it comes to relationships you use your heart not your head - someone told me this few years ago. And it all got refreshed when the same was repeated in one of the episodes of 'Castle'. You make 'them' using your heart not brain. I am hoping for miracles tomorrow.

No comments: