Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blah blah blah!

Finally I received my flipbook thru courier today. I only spent 50 bucks on this photo album :) It was worth it. I liked the prints and the size of the pics and the album is good compared to what I had on my mind.

                                                                       *****
How people take decisions when it comes to their life partner and marriage ? - blah blah whatever...
                                                                       
                                                                       *****
Told him that I've a huge crush on him. He is not ready to get into a relationship right now. It seems another story has come to an almost end - 

                                                                        *****
My utmost priority is to get a job ... am trying... lets see...

                                                                        *****
This guy came along with his parents to 'see' me. He did not utter a single word to me - did not ask anything. Bizarre part - his parents are ok with the proposal. They did not ask/talk to me either. Is that how it is done in an 'arranged' marriage. The guy spoke to me over the phone after he was pestered by his parents. And his father is after my parents life regarding this proposal. They expect me to say "Yes" to them. Why ? And to top it all he sends me a request to join him in one of those social networking websites after a single phone conversation. I told him already that am not active on these sites (bolne mein kya jaata hai ;-)) but still he did it. And he tells me over the phone that I can see "about him" on one of these sites. Crap! I mean can one summarize about himself/herself on these sites. Abbey O isi site pe shaadi bhi kar lena...

                                                                        ******
Peace! Peace! Peace! :)

1 comment:

Jack said...

L G,

Read all pending posts. Relax. First of all set your priorities as per your thinking. Finding job should be first as I think. I am glad you like the photo album. Coming to relationships, it is true that one should follow heart but at the same time it is not advisable to ignore head totally. A frank and open talk is a must if it is arranged marriage. We asked both our children to decide as per their inter-action. I know everyone will put best face forward but it is better to be frank. Where is this boy staying? Is there a chance of meeting him? If so, then we may discuss this further. And if you really are not keen, then it is better to say no now. My id is in my profile, should you feel like contacting.

Take care