Friday, August 5, 2011

Life's mystery continues

I dont feel like meeting this guy who is going to be here on 15th. - Not even 1% .

                                                     ********

When am I going to get a job. I don't know that yet. But am hopeful :)

                                                     ********

I ordered a book online which describes Mughal's art, their living & history. Mughal's life always fascinated me. They lived a luxurious life. Agra fort & the monuments of Delhi/Agra has always triggered a curiosity within myself. Book would arrive hopefully next or the next to next week. Lets see how it goes.

                                                      ********

Everyone I talk to these days is travelling to some place. And when I think about myself I get a bad bad feeling.

Peace!

No comments: