Saturday, November 13, 2010

Action Replayy :)

Downloaded and watched "Action Replayy" today. It was a ok-types movie. 60s and the 70s time mesmerizes me. There were times that I wished i was born in that time to witness the fashion, the glamour and the music of 60s and 70s.  If you watch any movie of that time you will always find open spaces and less populated areas/cities.

Alright coming back to the movie - I expected more from this movie. Though the performances were good but I think it would have been better if they would have twisted the story a bit more. Ash looked stunning in 70s style - Akshay & Ranveer were good too. Comedy was good too - there were good punches. Overall enjoyed the movie :) And yes I would love to see the fashion of 70s making a comeback in the upcoming summer season - i wish it does so that I'll have a reason to buy a new Saree :) (I loved Ash's yellow-orange Saree)

My next target would be Golmaal-3 and sRober downing Jr's movie.

I did not attend any call today - want to be with 'myself' for the time being :)

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi! :-) Oh yes, sometimes we do want 'alone time' with ourselves. I do.. most often. It's good to be away from all the sights and sounds of a busy world. Before it eats us up alive LOLS!

Take care always.
May God bless you and your family.

P.S. Thanks for dropping by the blog. Delighted to see you. :-)

Jack said...

L G,

Thanks for the movie review. Glad to see you coming out of the shell, though slowly.

Take care

Librangirl said...

@Ellen, Thank you Ellen for your words. Your blog had always been a source of inspiration - in the past and in the present :)Nice to see you here :) Take care....

@Jack, Its only me who has to make that effort & channelize all the -ve energy to a positive one. I'll take my own time and have changed my priorities for a change :) Thanks for being there for me! Means a lot.