Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sad and Sombre...

It was a sombre Diwali for me this time. I wished people  "Happy Holi" & "Happy New Year" instead of wishing them for Diwali - wont blame anyone - its my own disturbed mind.


I am retracting to my 'own' shell - cant say for how long.


It wasnt a great year for me - be it at personal level or professional.


I still believe in love and marriage though none is made for me :)


I dont believe that its happening to me .....sigh!


I wont meet anyone for dont know how many days....


Thanks S******!


My foot aches, my arm pains, my teeth aches - am all broke .... errrrr..... but am still healthy :D


Quotes:


"I just realized, it's so lonely being free."


"I can embrace myself, hold my own hand, love me - but I can't gaze into my own eyes and feel my own soul lift me up."

Peace!

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

You should have called me up... I would have made your mood ;-)

Bless yoU!

Jack said...

L G,

I am disturbed to know what you are feeling presently. One has to be brave to face all that life throws, good or bad. I know it is easier said than done, but that is the bitter sweet truth of life. And if one can find a shoulder to lean on that helps. But the choice is entirely upto the concerned person. My advice is that do have someone to share what is on your mind. Wish you all the best and please do make efforts to come out of this state of mind.

Take care