Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Angels

I am going to write about 2 wonderful people that I met at work - Vipin & Rekha ji. And why I choose to write about them because they were there for me when I needed a helping hand and one of them would be moving to another city and the other I wont get to see/meet that often.

Let me start off with Vipin - I knew there's a guy named Vipin in our process but interacted with him only when we moved together in the same project. We went to US on a short trip along with few more guys and he was one of the them who were always there to help me out whenever I was in need - be it at the BART station helping me out with the baggage or at the stores - telling me which shoe will fit best. The best part was I was at ease with him - one will feel embarrassed specially if you are with a male friend if in a store you come across the bikini section right after the pullover section but I wasn't. In fact we laughed :) He was always there to help me out. When I was unwell he was the one who offered & dropped me at home - he came all the way from Gurgaon where he stays. Even at work he will take things slowly & wont worry much. He will laugh & make others laugh too. That was how the last-week of last month went when i was there in the shift with him. I wish him all the best as he'll be moving to a new position. Thanks for everything, Vipin! God bless n' keep that smile n' 'laugh' on your face!

I met her last year when we started to travel together in the same cab in the morning hours. Oh boy initially she came across like an arrogant female. I guess something wasn't right in her life - dont know what it was and dont want to know. Then slowly we started saying our 'hellos'. One fine day she came to know that am from South of India & that took her by surprise. She too is a Southie but from Kerala. And then we started boarding the same bus when our transport team decided to ply bus on our route instead of cab in the morning hours.And last to last week when I met her after 2 months she hugged me. I needed that hug i guess n' Uppar wala heard it. She is one of the amazing ladies that I've met. Someone who handles and balances out her professional as well as personal commitments. She knows everybody in the corporate sector. She talks to everyone. She smiles, laughes & makes other laugh too. And she is always there to help me out whenever am stuck with transport and always makes a point to pick/drop me no matter if other people are getting picked.dropped :) Even this kind of  a help means a lot to me. She is confident and always full of energy. At 40 I have seen very few ladies in that category. I wish her all the best in life n' pray that she stays like this forever! :)

1 comment:

Jack said...

L G,

It is so good of you to show sincere gratitude. May tribe of such persons increase and they too always have happiness. May you have more such persons in your life.

Take care